Tuesday, April 10, 2018

'Til Next Tuesday #15: Someday (Every Day #3) by David Levithan


'Til Next Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted here @Little Library Muse. It's allows me to share my love of books and showcase new releases. It's inspired by my work developing the young adult collection.



 Expected Release: October 2, 2018
Publisher: Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers

The sequel to the New York Times bestseller Every Day , soon to be a major motion picture starring Angourie Rice. 

Every day a new body. Every day a new life. Every day a new choice.

For as long as A can remember, life has meant waking up in a different person's body every day, forced to live as that person until the day ended. A always thought there wasn't anyone else who had a life like this.

But A was wrong. There are others.

A has already been wrestling with powerful feelings of love and loneliness. Now comes an understanding of the extremes that love and loneliness can lead to -- and what it's like to discover that you are not alone in the world.

In Someday, David Levithan takes readers further into the lives of A, Rhiannon, Nathan, and the person they may think they know as Reverend Poole, exploring more deeply the questions at the core of Every Day and Another Day What is a soul? And what makes us human?

Praise for Every Day

"A story that is always alluring, oftentimes humorous and much like love itself-- splendorous." --Los Angeles Times

"Wise, wildly unique." --EW



New & Upcoming Releases!


What new books have caught your eye? Any books that you would recommend?

4 comments:

  1. I'm very curios about Devils Unto Dust ! I'm not sure I'm too much into Someday because I wasn't crazy about Every Day. I'll check out Picture Us In The Light! Love the cover! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested in Ace of Shades, hear it's good. Everyday was okay, I want to know A's origin and how it happened.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to pick up Devils Unto Dust, and of course Ace of Shades! I didn't know Every Day had a sequel. I'm a bit scared to try the first book, since I NEED a HEA with a story like that! Thanks for sharing, Cricket. ♥

    - Aimee @ Aimee, Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand wanting a HEA in that book. I want to see the movie because it looks like it might be good. Devils to Dust does sound good but I'm really interested in reading Ace of Shades. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...